Elegance. Flexibility. Awesomeness. These are the phrases that immediately come to thoughts when making an attempt describe this wonderful WordPress theme. This is the theme that’s going to get you or your consumer’s website up and operating very quickly. With all the attainable combos of format choices, you’re certain to finish up with a singular, elegant web site you can be pleased with. Nothing has been held again with this one. It has all of the skilled touches you’d require in a WordPress theme alongside all the non-public ones, as properly – I’ve even named this theme after the mountain I grew up shredding as a child in Alaska. It’s skilled. It’s private. It’s the very best. This is Alyeska.
Whether your web site guests are searching from a Retina MacBook Pro, a Retina iPad, or any of the opposite high-resolution gadgets that inevitably will come onto the market, this theme has you coated. The theme’s stylesheets routinely examine every web site visiter’s system pixel-density ratio, after which serve up all the theme’s particulars crafted for his or her particular decision. The result’s a graphically stunning expertise, irrespective of the system.
The whole theme, all the way in which down by way of the Theme Blvd Framework on the core, has been fastidiously constructed across the trendy period of responsive internet design. No longer ought to we be involved with particularly simply the iPad or the iPhone, however we have to deal with your entire cellular and pill expertise, as a complete. That is the method we take at Theme Blvd.
Make certain to view the theme’s live demo in your varied gadgets and flick thru all the demonstrated options. Additionally, Alyeska permits you to change the way you need your web site’s most important navigation to show for the cellular person; you will have three elegant choices, as demonstrated within the above screenshots.
With full WordPress Customizer assist, simply the correct amount of Theme Options, and logical default values, you’ll make sure you have a singular website that stands out above the remainder, with out having to sift by way of an limitless abyss of configuration.
Many of our show choices are fairly commonplace all through our themes using the Theme Blvd framework. These embody commonplace options like choosing a customized sidebar format, implementing a customized emblem, with the choice for it to be HiDPI/Retina-ready, and many others. However, the place you’ll discover this theme’s actually distinctive stylistic choices are below the “Styles” tab. —
You can select from a light-weight or darkish type in your content material space, together with whether or not you need it to be in a boxed or stretched format. Then, what we actually love about this theme is the “Flip Over” type most important navigation. Select from one in all our fastidiously crafted colours, and in case you’re searching for extra of a standard look, choose the “Classic” type navigation.
After you’ve setup your Theme Options, it’s time to complete off the principle look of your website with a customized background picture. This theme totally helps WordPress’s built-in background management. And to go together with that, we’ve included 225 free background pictures in your theme package deal which have been created solely for Alyeska, combining varied colours and textures. (Watch Video)
Here is a precise breakdown of every Theme Options web page you’ll obtain with the theme:
- Theme Options Tab #1 – Styles
- Theme Options Tab #2 – Layout
- Theme Options Tab #3 – Content
- Theme Options Tab #4 – Configuration
Popular Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are our hottest, free plugins that you just’ll wish to be certain and benefit from to get probably the most out of this theme.
- Theme Blvd Layout Builder – Setup customized layouts for pages of your web site.
- Theme Blvd Sliders – Manage customized, responsive sliders that may go nearly any the place.
- Theme Blvd Shortcodes – All kinds of shortcodes.
- Usage Examples and Documentation: http://shortcodes.themeblvd.com
- Theme Blvd Widget Areas – Create limitless sidebars and widget areas.
- Theme Blvd Widget Pack – A pack of important widgets to make use of along with your theme.
- Tweeple – A cool solution to setup and show Twitter feeds.
Useful Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are some easy, helpful plugins which have come by way of nice purchaser requests and options.
- Theme Blvd Favicon – Manage your favicon and Apple iOS icons.
- Theme Blvd Featured Link Override – Set site-wide featured picture hyperlinks.
- Theme Blvd Featured Videos – Replace featured pictures with embedded movies.
- Theme Blvd Image Sizes – Adjust your theme’s picture crop sizes.
- Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget – A widget that scrolls by way of posts.
- Theme Blvd Portfolios – Separate put up grid gadgets to a customized put up kind.
- Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link – Link a put up to a web page for modifying the breadcrumb path.
- Theme Blvd prettyPhoto – Swaps default lightbox performance for prettyPhoto.
- Theme Blvd Responsive Google Maps – Responsive Google Map shortcode.
- Theme Blvd String Swap – Quickly regulate textual content strings on frontend of your website.
- Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch – Adds primary compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Theme Blvd WPML Bridge – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
Here is the short step-by-step information for the way this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can discover far more data on the next steps in nice element by viewing the documentation that got here in your theme’s obtain package deal. Keep in thoughts that is solely a fast step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and also you positively shouldn’t have to setup your website on this manner in case you don’t wish to.
- Install the theme and the advisable plugins. (See video)
- Configure your Theme Options at Appearance > Theme Options.
- Configure your background below Appearance > Background. (See video)
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, and be sure you’ve chosen “your latest posts.”
- Go to the Sliders web page and create a customized slider.
- Go to the Templates web page and create a brand new customized template. Use “Alyeska Homepage” as your template’s place to begin. Configure your factor settings, together with choosing your customized slider within the slider factor, and save the format.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, choose to point out a customized template, and choose the customized template you’ve created.
For your reference, listed below are all the picture sizes that your pictures get cropped to when utilizing this theme. If your WordPress set up already has many pictures uploaded, it’s finest to run the Thumbnail Generator plugin after putting in the theme.
- Slider Full Width – 940×350 (arduous crop)
- Slider Staged Left/Right – 530×312 (arduous crop)
- 1/5 Column of Grid – 200×125 (arduous crop)
- 1/4 Column of Grid – 240×150 (arduous crop)
- 1/3 Column of Grid – 320×200 (arduous crop)
- 1/2 Column of Grid – 472×295 (arduous crop)
- Small Thumbnail of List – 195×195 (mushy crop)
- Small Square – 130×130 (arduous crop)
- Smaller Square – 70×70 (arduous crop)
- Smallest Square – 45×45 (arduous crop)
NOTE: If you require modifications to those picture sizes, you do have choices. Learn More
We deal with all assist over at our support forum. Here’s get entry along with your buy:
Listed right here all of updates to this theme and after they had been posted. In your WordPress admin panel, you possibly can see what model of the theme you’re utilizing by going to Appearance > Themes and searching on the model quantity subsequent to the identify of the theme. To replace the theme, you might want to obtain it once more out of your ThemeForest Downloads web page, and replace the recordsdata in your server. (See video: All About Updates)
- 3.1.18 – April 20, 2018
- 3.1.17 – January 18, 2018
- 3.1.16 – August 4, 2017
- 3.1.15 – August 2, 2017
- 3.1.14 – April 18, 2017
- 3.1.13 – January 18, 2017
- 3.1.12 – June 21, 2016
- 3.1.11 – December 11, 2015
- 3.1.10 – August 8, 2015
- 3.1.9 – August 7, 2015
- 3.1.8 – April 24, 2015
- 3.1.7 – April 21, 2015
- 3.1.6 – January 26, 2015
- 3.1.5 – November 26, 2014
- 3.1.4 – May 3, 2014
- 3.1.3 – April 7, 2014
- 3.1.2 – March 24, 2014
- 3.1.1 – March 7, 2014
- 3.1.0 – February 18, 2014 – Read here earlier than updating to three.1+
- 3.0.3 – November 4, 2013
- 3.0.2 – August 19, 2013
- 3.0.1 – August 8, 2013
- 3.0.0 – August 5, 2013 – Read here earlier than updating to three.0+
- 2.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- 2.1.4 – July 2, 2012
- 2.1.3 – June 2, 2012
- 2.1.2 – May 25, 2012
- 2.1.1 – May 12, 2012
- 2.1.0 – May 7, 2012
- 2.0.1 – January 28, 2012
- 2.0.0 – January 17, 2012 – Read here earlier than updating to 2.0+
- 1.1.4 – December 14, 2011
- 1.1.3 – April 13, 2011
- 1.1.2 – March 16, 2011
- 1.1.1 – March 9, 2011
- 1.1.0 – March 7, 2011
- 1.0.2 – March 2, 2011
- 1.0.1 – February 28, 2011