Egg Chowmein is an Indian Chinese dish which is straightforward to arrange at dwelling for dinner or heavy snacks. It takes about 25 minutes to arrange this “always-favourite” quick meals.
- Noodles/Chowmein (the Chinese hakka ones are one of the best)
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Green Chilli
- Green Peas
- Turmeric Powder
- Soy Sauce
- Salt + Black Pepper
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
1. First boil 1 packet of noodles, drain the water and hold apart.
2. Break 1 egg right into a non-stick pan with vegetable oil and scramble it until cooked and hold apart
3. Take 1 small onion, 1 carrot, 6-7 beans, 1/2 capsicum and chop all of them into small items.
4. In a non-stick pan, add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and warmth for 2mins, then add chopped onion (Step 3) and fry for 2mins.
5. Then add 2 inexperienced chilli break up into halves within the pan for 1min.
6. Put the chopped greens (Step 3) within the pan and hold stirring. Also put a handful of inexperienced peas within the combination. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and salt (as much as style).
7. When the combination is absolutely cooked (smooth), then add soy sauce and stir for 2mins.
8. Add 1/2 teaspoon of ajeena-moto and add the boiled noodles (Step 1) and stir for two minutes.
9. Finally put the scrambled egg (Step 2) within the noodle combination and prepare dinner until you get that mouth watering odor.
Garnishing : You can add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and sliced onion on prime of the ready dish. You also can add chopped coriander and black pepper powder to spice issues up much more.
To view the recipe pictures, accompanying aspect dishes and discussions, go to Egg Hakka Noodles on Best of Kanchan’s weblog.