Premium WordPress Theme
Thank you for selecting CosmoThemes and buying one among our Premium WordPress Themes – your alternative is enormously appreciated!
I find it irresistible! is a content material sharing WordPress theme appropriate for various posts codecs:
- picture posts,
- video posts with automated thumbnails creation, self-hosted movies
- audio posts,
- posts with attachments,
- mixture of all content material sorts.
Built-in lightbox login and registration
Let your customers login or register with out leaving the web page. The constructed-in eye-sweet AJAX type will pop-up when attempting to enter website’s prohibited areas, comparable to “Add a new post” or “View NSFW posts”.
Users can even register/login to your website utilizing their Facebook accounts.
Front finish submission
Let your registered customers add posts immediately from entrance-finish. The entrance-finish submission permits customers to decide on their submit format: picture, video, audio, textual content and attachment. Each and each single format will be enabled or disabled.
Users can even edit or delete their very own posts immediately from entrance-finish.
User profile web page
Every registered consumer can edit his profile from his private account web page which now provides avatar add, password change and different private information edit.
Love your posts
Enable the “Love” characteristic to let customers increase in score your posts. When a sure submit reaches the restrict of fifty likes it would change into featured. The like restrict will be modified from backend whereas the variety of likes for all posts will be randomly generated.
Set your weblog mainpage to show both Featured or Fresh posts, or each. Mainpage can be accessible as a static web page.
Ever questioned learn how to inform your customers of a selected characteristic or vital message in your website? You can now obtain this with theme’s constructed-in tooltip supervisor. You can apply it to each single web page in your website having the ability to add an infinite variety of such hints.
Navigate utilizing keyboard keys
Use keyboard’s J, Ok, L, C, V and R keys for various actions in your website: scroll to subsequent submit, scroll to earlier submit, love a submit, remark submit, view submit or show a random submit. These keys mixture at the moment are engaged on submit web page as properly.
Enable human-time to let customers know when the submit was added. Switch again to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook versus default feedback
You can both allow the default remark system or go for the Facebook feedback.
Add your Facebook software ID so you possibly can average feedback.
You can create a vast variety of slideshows and outline completely different ones for desired pages or posts.
Sidebars and widgets
The website makes use of limitless sidebars for you to have the ability to insert as many widgets as it is advisable get probably the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (sizzling posts, new, feedback, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content material.
Select a distinct format for every of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a proper sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media prepared
All posts have constructed-in social-media share buttons that customers can click on and promote any content material of your internet-website. Enable or Disable them for any explicit submit or web page.
The theme additionally makes use of constructed-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, picture resizing, 100+ shortcodes, constructed-in associated posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an in depth documentation that can assist you get began.
If you occur to face some difficulties with this theme, contemplate to make use of our help which is carried out via the CosmoThemes help boards: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all of the themes will likely be accessible solely on the help discussion board.
version 2.5 – Sept 14, 2015
-UPDATE: Facebook login for apps API 2.4 repair
-FIX: Fixed wp_widget with __construct
-FEATURE: entrance posting for non-logged-in customers possibility. See “Front end posting” possibility compartment
version 2.4 – June 26, 2015
– UPDATE: deleted Cosmo API deprecated perform
– FIX: PrettyPhoto safety replace
– FIX: XSS scripting
– FIX: Twitter widget: a number of situations deadly error
– UPDATE: deleted deprecated cosmoNews() perform
– UPDATE: Yoast meta compatibility.
– UPDATE: classes are sorted by title in Post Item web page
version 2.3 – February 14, 2015
– Changed the SWF flash add loader right into a CSS3 model;
– Changed the SWF flash add loader right into a CSS3 model for submit submission too;
– Fixed again-finish slide-present settings;
– Changed again slide present to fade;
– Fixed slide present impact possibility;
– Cleared WP_query after utilizing it.;
version 2.2 – July 17, 2014
– fastened login AJAV on some hosts, through SimpleModal;
– fastened cookie error on first login;
– fastened class and tag associated posts;
– fastened some PHP strict requirements notices as a consequence of PHP model updates;
– fastened error associated to PHP replace;
– fastened Facebook feedback responsiveness;
version 2.1 – December 5, 2013
– WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
– fastened picture hyperlink for submit widget;
– added hierarchical class sorting;
– Fixed grid view photos width/top;
– fastened characteristic picture background DIV;
– fastened easy modal login for IE10;
– fastened house hyperlink.
model 2.0 – August 3, 2013
– WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
model 1.9 – July 2, 2013
– fastened PHP compatibilities between previous/new variations
– fastened 404 error for lacking img
– fastened paper.png 404 error
– fastened prettyphoto setting
– fastened notices and deprecated capabilities
– fastened a video challenge for cell
– fastened some jQuery Migrate deprecated capabilities
– up to date twitter widget to be suitable with API 1.1
model 1.8 – March 22, 2013
– repair for slideshow captions
– modified max width for photos with caption and iframes
– repair for submission web page
– small slider repair
– some fashion fixes for content material editor in submission web page
– feedback repair, if the identify/e-mail usually are not required, they don’t seem to be proven as “required”
– used consumer show identify as a substitute of consumer login within the consumer menu
– made the theme to work with social join (WordPress plugin) plugin to enhance the FB join
– fastened featured picture bug for video posts
– fastened compatibility points with PHP 5.4.
– fastened phrase-wrap textual content in submit titles
model 1.7 – February 2, 2013
– entrance finish submission fashion repair
– eliminated a enter identify from search type to eliminate a ineffective parameter in the url
– added no picture for posts within the slideshow with no featured photos
– repair for search widget in IE
– fashion repair Firefox
– tooltip shut bug fastened
– fastened bug with featured posts on frontpage and widget
– eliminated unused js (error repair)
model 1.6 – December 29, 2012
– easy modal login repair
– repair for slideshow caption when just one slide
– flickr widget repair
– contact type modified in widgets, different fashion fixes
– repair for NSFW submit
– fixes for footer widgets
– fastened breadcrumbs
– repair for web site url in settings
– repair displaying writer url in writer field
– fashion fixes
model 1.5 – December 15, 2012
– varied fashion fixes
– zoom icon repair for NSFW submit
– fastened slide border radius + fastened stripes place on grid view
– remark field repair
– up to date jquery scroll to to v 1.4.4 to work in chrome
model 1.4 – December 13, 2012
– applied responsive format
– changed deprecated performance in user_profile_update.php
– fastened alignment of photos in single submit
– fastened JS error in prettyPhoto settings
– css fixes for theme settings
model 1.3 – August 20, 2012
– fastened spelling errors
– eliminated Facebook “Share”
– fastened Facebook join challenge
model 1.2 – June 27, 2012
– fastened “Fresh” and “Hot” pagination challenge
model 1.1 – June 18, 2012
– fb join repair
– fastened bug relate to NSFW & supply
– Fixed bug with the highest sticky bar
– new video participant
– WordPress 3.4 compatibility updates
model 1.0 – April 20, 2012
– fastened fb join challenge
– fastened bug associated to meta information
model 0.9 – March 23, 2012
– modified fb consumer identify creation methodology
– fastened fb join challenge
– fastened Pinterest incompatibility
model 0.8 – February 28, 2012
– Fixed Facebook join safety challenge
Version 0.7 – 30 January 2012
– Added posibility to reset all votes
– Clear uploaded recordsdata after the submit is created
– Show consumer login field when registration is required to vote
Version 0.6 – 16 January 2012
– Facebook join challenge
Version 0.5 – 28 December 2011
– fastened a difficulty with audio recordsdata not displaying up
– fastened avatar uploader challenge
Version 0.4 – 16 December 2011
– Compatibility with WordPress 3.3
– Multiple add for photos and movies
Version 0.3 – 01 November 2011
– autocomplete.js MIME kind not detected by some servers inflicting some java-script again-finish functionalities to cease working
Version 0.2 – 01 November 2011
– Facebook feedback depend for AJAX grid/record change
– Reduced load on blogs with many posts – added autocomplete for posts choose
– Added pagination on the entrance web page
– Added participant for self hosted movies
– Email notification on new submitted posts with standing pending
– Front-end submit edit and delete for authors
– Added My added posts web page with submit standing notification
– Added choice to disable keyboard hotkeys
– Added separate widgets (newest posts, featured posts, feedback, tags)